Brie Larson is an American actress, singer, and filmmaker. She started her career as an actress on television and was nominated for the Young Artist Award for the TV series named Sitcom Raising dad. Later, she appeared in films to do small roles such as Sleepover and 13 Going on 30.
She has gained global praise with her on-screen incredible acting in Room, Captain Marvel, Skull Island, and Avengers: Endgame. The movie Hoot is critically acclaimed and has got a huge fan base. She has received a heap of appreciation for the role of mother she played in Room from critics.
Brie also won “Best Actress” of the 2016 Academy Award for her performance as a mother in the independent drama film Room. Brie entertained the viewers with her talent and charm in many other movies, Greenberg, 21 Jump Street, and Short Term 12.
She won many laurels for her outstanding performance, such as the Academy Award, Golden Globe award, and BAFTA Award. Moreover, she has supported and advocated for various social and political issues, including gender equality. In 2020, Brie also endorsed the police defunding movement.
She once said, “I’d put it all on the line and be an activist for the rest of my life because it doesn’t feel right to me to be quiet.” In 2019, Time magazine counted her in its “100 most influential people in the world” list.
Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
Nothing confirmed what beliefs Larson has.
Sacramento, California, United States
According to her birthdate, Brie Larson is currently 31 years old
Date of Birth
1st October 1989
Brie Larson is of French-Canadian and distant Métis descent from her father’s side and has Swedish, English, German, Scottish, and Welsh roots from her mother’s side.
She was homeschooled. However, she learned acting from the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
· Mother – Heather (Edwards) (Homeopathic Chiropractor)
· Father – Sylvain Desaulniers (Homeopathic Chiropractor)
· Sibling – Milaine “Mimsy” Larson (Younger Sister
Brie was young when her parents divorced. She relocated with her mother and younger sister to Los Angeles.
Body statistics of Brie Larson
5 ft 6¾ in or 169.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Actress, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Brie is represented by Talent Management Company, Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
Casablanca, Big Brass Stacks, Universal Music,
Acoustic, Pop-Rock, Pop, Teen Pop
Best Known For
Working in Hoot (2006), Jump Street (2012) Short Term 12 (2013), The Spectacular Now (2013), Room (2015)
On October 18, 2005, she released her debut album, Finally Out of P.E., via Casablanca Records. It featured 13 tracks consisting of more than 45 minutes long, and 3500 copies sell in the U.S.
Brie performed in the movie Special Delivery where she played “Little Angel.” in 1999.
First TV Show
In 1998, Brie appeared in two episodes of CBS’s short-lived TV series To Have & to Hold as Lily Quinn.
Brie Larson Favorite TV Shows
- The OC (2003-2007)
- Carnivàle (2003-2005)
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (1990-2010)
Personal Life (Boyfriend / Spouse)
1. Cody Linely (2006-2007) – From 2006 to 2007, Brie dated actor Cody Linley.
2. John Patrick Amedori(2008-2012) – Brie began dating another American actor John Patrick in November 2008. They separated in 2012.
3. Alex Greenwald (2013-2019) – In 2013, Brie and musician Alex Greenwald the Phantom Planet rock band’s frontman, dated on and off for 3 years. In May 2016, they engaged in Tokyo, Japan, during a holiday. But, sadly, the duo ended the engagement after less than 3 years in January 2019. last time as a couple, they appeared on the red carpet during the Avengers: Infinity War premiere. In April 2018.
4. Elijah Allan-Blitz (2019-Present) –After 6 months of her separation from Alex Greenwald, Brie was spotted kissing actor Elijah Allan-Blitz. If eyewitnesses are to be believed, they seemed head over heels in love with each other.