Caitriona Balfe is an Irish actress and producer who is well-known for her playing Claire Randall Fraser in the historical tv drama series Outlander. Surprisingly, Caitriona has worked as a model as well. Although she debuted in 1998 it was in 2014 when Caitriona rose to fame. Since then, we all have been amazed by her remarkable acting skills.
There’s no surprise as to why people love Caitriona Balfe. The way she acts is truly worth praising and Outlander is the live example of that. This TV series has earned Caitriona a huge fan following and all her fans want to know everything about her life. So, we are to tell all about Caitriona Balfe the Outlander Star.
Caitriona Balfe Basic Information
- Caitriona Balfe Date of Birth: 4 October 1979
- Caitriona Balfe Age: 42
- Caitriona Balfe Nationality: Irish
- Caitriona Balfe Eye Color: Blue
- Caitriona Balfe Hair Color: Brown
- Caitriona Balfe Horoscope: Libra
- Caitriona Balfe Marital Status: Married
- Caitriona Balfe Spouse: Tony McGill (m. 2019)
- Caitriona Balfe Children: 1
- Caitriona Balfe Networth: $4 Million
- Caitriona Balfe Instagram Followers: 1.8 Million
Caitriona Balfe Body Measurements
- Caitriona Balfe Height: 5.10
- Caitriona Balfe Weight: 59 kg
- Caitriona Balfe Shoe Size: 8
- Caitriona Balfe Bra Size: 34
- Caitriona Balfe Measurements: 34-25-35 inches
Caitriona Balfe Early Life
Caitriona Balfe was born in Dublin, Ireland. However, she spent her early life in the village of Tydavnet. There were a total of 7 members in her family. However, we don’t know much about them. All we know is that Caitriona’s father is a retired Garda Sergeant whereas her sister’s name is Anne Marie.
Caitriona spent her young-adult years in Los Angeles and this was also where she started acting. In 2014, she moved to Glasgow.
Caitriona Balfe Husband
Caitriona Balfe, the most talented actress who never fails to amaze her got married in 2019. She married her boyfriend who’s a Scottish band manager Anthony “Tony” McGill. Both of them dated for a long time.
Caitriona became a mother in August 2021. She has a son with husband Anthony Tony McGill.