Fiona Loudon, who is known as the wife of Daniel Craig, was born on 5 May 1968. her birthplace is Scotland, United Kingdom. She Belongs to white ethnicity. She does not like to come into the limelight; therefore, she keeps her life a secret.
She went to London University for studies. Daniel and Fiona tied in the knot in 1992. the couple had a daughter named Ella Loudon. Ella is also an actress who appeared in the movie Maneater and trauma is a time machine.
After two years, they separated, and the reason was not declared on social media. Their daughter is now 26 years old and very close to her dad and mom. She was seen with her father on a hanging spot.
|Fiona Loudon real name||Fiona Loudon|
|Fiona Loudon Birthday||5 May 1968|
|Fiona Loudon Age||52|
|Fiona Loudon Gender||Female|
|Fiona Loudon Height||5’7”|
|Fiona Loudon Weight||60 kg|
|Fiona Loudon Nationality||Scottish|
|Fiona Loudon Ethnicity||White|
|Fiona Loudon profession||Actress|
|Fiona Loudon Marital Status||Divorced|
|Fiona Loudon Net Worth||$10 million|
|Fiona Loudon Instagram||N/A|
|Fiona Loudon twitter||N/A|
- Fiona Loudon is known as the ex-wife of Daniel Craig. Their relationship remained just two years, but they have a daughter, Ella.
- At this time, she is 52 years old.
- We don’t have many details about her parents and siblings.
- She went to London University for Study.
- She seems tall at 5 feet, and 7 inches ad her body measurements are 35-27-34.
- No one knows about her net worth but she is living a luxurious life.
- According to rumors, her net worth is $10 million.
- She is not a social Person; therefore, she has no social media accounts.