Maureen Blumhardt is a former American model who is now working as a humanitarian. All we know about her birth year is 1960 and her birthplace is Scottsdale, Arizona. We don’t know about her birthdate or day because she hasn’t revealed it. Likewise, we neither know about her parents nor about her siblings. Almost everything about Maureen’s earlier personal life is a secret until now. Anyhow, there’s one thing we know for sure: she studied at Columbia Journalism School and Villanova University, respectively.
Maureen Blumhardt Basic Information
- Maureen Blumhardt Date of Birth: 1960
- Maureen Blumhardt Age: 59 years
- Maureen Blumhardt Nationality: American
- Maureen Blumhardt Eye Color: Brown
- Maureen Blumhardt Hair Color: Blonde
- Maureen Blumhardt Horoscope: Cancer
- Maureen Blumhardt Spouse: Charles Barkley
- Maureen Blumhardt Networth: $1 Million USD
- Maureen Blumhardt Instagram Followers: Unknown
Maureen Blumhardt Body Measurements:
- Maureen Blumhardt Height: 5.2 Inches
- Maureen Blumhardt Weight: 50 kg
- Maureen Blumhardt Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Maureen Blumhardt Bra Size: 34
- Maureen Blumhardt Measurements: 37-27-37
Maureen is 59 years old who belongs to the Roman ethnicity and Catholic Christianity religion. If we tap into her body measurements then we get to know that Maureen’s height is 5 feet 2 inches whereas her (breast=waist-hips) size is 37-27-37 inches, respectively. On the other hand, Maureen’s weight is 50 kg and her shoe size is 8 (US).
Moreover, Maureen’s zodiac sign is Cancer. She has blonde coloured hair and brown eyes which marks her gorgeousness altogether.
Maureen Blumhardt Career
From a very younger age, Maureen wanted to shine in the world of acting and modelling. For the first time, she modelled in an advertisement of a body-vibration machine entitled “Noblerex K-1″. After doing multiple brand endorsements, Maureen retired to do something great for human welfare. As for now, she is working in her non-profit organization “Fresh Start Women’s Foundation” to empower women and help them stand on their feet.
Similarly, she has been working hard to eradicate injustice, inequality, especially for women rights.