Talisa Soto gained recognition for playing the role of Bond Girl in “Licence to Kill”. Moreover, she is also known for portraying Kitana in the “Mortal Kombat” film series. Other than that, if we talk more about her early years then modelling was the first thing which she did. At the age of 15, she signed her first contract as a model. Afterwards, her stunning beauty and hotness earned her the title of one of the “50 most beautiful people in the world” in 1990 and “100 hot women of 2002”.
To be very precise, Talisa debuted her acting career in 1984 and within 4 years, she was one of the top American actresses. Until now, Talisa has worked in around 25 films.
She has been acting in the industry since 1982. Anyhow, after 2013, she hasn’t worked in any film. One thing’s for sure, she has left her modelling career.
Whereas about her personal life, Talisa married a fellow actor Costas Mandylor. However, the marriage didn’t last long and they got divorced in 2000. Afterwards, Talisa started dating Benjamin Bratt. Talisa and Benjamin married on April 13, 2002. Talisa has two children: daughter and son.
Talisa Soto Basic Information
- Talisa Soto Date of Birth: 27 March 1967
- Talisa Soto Age: 52
- Talisa Soto Nationality: American
- Talisa Soto Religion: Christianity
- Talisa Soto Eye Color: Light Brown
- Talisa Soto Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Talisa Soto Horoscope: Aries
- Talisa Soto Spouse: Benjamin Bratt
- Talisa Soto Networth: $7.5 Million
- Talisa Soto Instagram Followers: 24.5K
Talisa Soto Body Measurements:
- Talisa Soto Height: 5.8 inches
- Talisa Soto Weight: 62 kg
- Talisa Soto Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Talisa Soto Bra Size: 35
- Talisa Soto Measurements: 35-25-35 inches