Apple is Launching the iphone 12 Series on 13 October 2020
Apple invites for the special event that was scheduled on October 13. They did not provide any detail regarding the event. However, it is expecting that the company will unveil the iPhone 12 series.
According to rumors, iPhone 12 series 2020 will have the four distinct models, ranging from iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 12 Pro Max. the amazing news is that iPhone 12 models will also support the 5G network.
Apple is just a week away and then will reveal everything about the iPhone 12 series. Here are the details of upcoming models.
Speculations say iPhone 12 price will start from $649, and the pro price will start from $749. Moreover, the iPhone 12 pro-Max price will begin at $1099. Topstar from China also claimed that the price would start at $749. Well, the pricing of the iPhone 12 mini is under consideration.
The company will launch iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. Meanwhile, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 Pro max will be available in 128GB,256 GB, and 512GB versions.
- iPhone 12 will be the smallest model with a 5.4-inch screen.iphone 12 and iPhone 12 pro with a 6.1-inch display and Pro max feature the 6.7-inch display.
- Apple uses A14 Bionic SoC across all models for faster performance. The new chip is powering the 4th Generation iPad Air.
- Apple will give 5G support in the new model, but this faster support will come in the iPhone 12 pro-Max. In iPhone 12 mini, 5G support would not be available.
- In 12 series, iPhone 12 pro and iPhone 12 Pro max will come with a Sony LiDAR sensor that made new augmented reality experiences. The previous iPad models already have this sensor, but the upcoming series will bring the 120HZ refresh rate.
- The pro model will support 4K video recording up to 240fps.
- Moreover, it is a cost-effective technology that reduces the burn on the environment. The ultimate benefit would be that there will be a reduction in cutting the new iPhone family’s cost.